Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Decadent Brownies

Made mostly from a boxed mix....but still worth trying. Plus my grandmother wanted me to use up some of her brownie mixes.




1 box fudge brownie mix 
necessary box ingredients (extra virgin olive oil, egg-substitute, water)
2 ripe bananas
3/4 cup peanut butter (the unhealthy regular kind)
cooking spray














Mash bananas with fork.














In electric mixer, combine all ingredients.















Mix until blended.














Pour into greased baking pan.















Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.

How were they?

They tasted too much like chocolate for me to enjoy (I am not a huge chocolate fan--my mother doesn't understand how I am related to her). I tasted the bananas more than the peanut butter. But my father tasted the peanut butter more than the bananas. 

I took the brownies to a family/friend get together at my father's so that I wouldn't binge on them myself. I only ate two. (Unfortunately, we made butterscotch cookies there..... I won't revisit that failure....)

Socks...

No comments:

Post a Comment